Reiki Classes, Level 2 Outline
class time 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
1. Registration and sign in.
3. Introduce myself and the students- Name, work, metaphysical background, understanding of Reiki, why you want to learn Reiki, and something you like about yourself.
4. Opening meditation, or prayer to join the group to the higher power and to each other.
5. Sharing, effects from attunement, use of Reiki, questions or comments.
6 . Talk on Reiki II symbols – Deeper, complete meaning, how to use them including the ways to use the distant symbol for distant healing. Learning how to drawing them – Power, Emotional/Mental (SEIHEKI CHIRYO HO (Habit Treatment), Distant Healing.
7. Lunch (one hour).
8. Quick review of symbols and drawing them.
9. Expain Gassho meditation and use this just before the attunement. Have students remain in Gassho during the attunement.
10. Reiki II attunement.
11. Have students write in their notebooks about attunement and meditation experiences- then share.
12. Explain how to do complete treatment using all symbols.
13. Practice Reiki (three or four to a group) – Take about 5-8 minutes each. Start Reiki without any symbols. Then add the Cho ku Rei and after 5 min. Reiki plus the Sei He Ki and after 5 minutes, Reiki and Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen. Share after.
14. Break (10 to 15 minutes).
15. Practicing full / short healing using symbols.
16. Practising sending variety of distance healing to a person including following methods: tiny person, teddy bear, invisible person, blooming rose, list of names and photos. Sending Reiki to create harmony among all people on the planet.
17. Have students pick a partner to exchange Reiki with during the week and send distant.
18. Answering questions.
19. Encourage students to participate in a Reiki support group.
20. Feedback forms.
21. Closing meditation or prayer.
P.S. Students provided with all professional manuals for this class.