Reiki level 3 class outline/Master – Teacher level
DAY 1; class time 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
1. Registration and sign in
3. Introduce myself and the students- Name, work, metaphysical background, understanding of Reiki, why you want to become Masters of Reiki, and something you like about yourself.
4. Opening meditation, or prayer to join the group to the higher power and to each other.
5. Sharing, effects from Level 2 attunement, use of Reiki symbols, questions or comments.
6 . Review Reiki level 1 and II, answering questions.
7. Lunch (one hour).
8. Reiki Master symbols -Show them to students, explain usage, practice drawing it.
9. Explain how attunement works.
10. Reiki III /Master symbol attunement. Do Gassho before and during attunement
11. Have students write in their notebooks about attunement and meditation experiences- then share.
12. Break (10 to 15 minutes).
13. Practice Master Symbol in treatment on each other, share after
14. Explain and Practice Aura Clearing, Psychic Surgery and Reiki healing
15. Answering questions
16. Encourage students to participate in a Reiki support group.
17. Closing meditation or prayer.
DAY 2; class time 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2. Opening meditation, or prayer to join the group to the higher power and to each other.
3. Answering questions, comments.
4. Explain and demonstrate how to give level 1 attunements (Takata, Traditional Usui and Diane Stein)
5. Practice Reiki level 1 Usui attunement on each other
6. Lunch (one hour).
7. Answer questions about level 1 attunement.
8. Reiki II Usui Attunement – Discuss, demonstrate have students practice.
9. Reiki III Usui /Master Attunement – Discuss, demonstrate, have students practice.
10. Break (10 to 15 minutes).
11. Reiki as a Business; teaching Reiki
12. If have time and students want to practice more – practice Takata’s and Diane Stein’s attunements
13. Answering questions
14. Encourage students to participate Reiki healings and attune others
15. Homework, Usui Master – Teacher Certificates, feedback forms
16. Closing meditation or prayer.
P.S. *Students provided with all professional manuals for this class including explanation of the attunement process including Takata/Western attunement , Usui attunement, and Diane Stein’s Reiki attunement.
*CRA designation will be displayed in the certificate.