Change is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• I Change what I can, and I accept what I can’t Change.
• I embrace Change, and I am open to trying new things and new ways in life.
• All Changes in my life are positive and for my highest and best good.
2. Pray to Angels: Dear Angels, please help me to be harmonized with the energy of Divine Change. Help me to be comfortable and open to it, to accept it with an open heart, trust, ease, and grace, as I know, it’s for my highest and best good, better than I can ever imagine. Thank you.
3. Crystals: Chrysocolla, diamond, and morganite.
4. Essential oils: Lemon, spearmint, cilantro, blue tansy, frankincense, geranium, wild orange, and ylang-ylang.
5. Chakras: All chakras, depending on where Change is required.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.
Leave A Comment