Letting Go is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• I Let go and release all of the worries and concerns now. I Let go of all expectations now. I am expectation-free.
• I Let go of all past relationships. I am open to new loving relationships to enter my life now.
• Today is a fresh new day, and I am open to receive everything my Divine is lovingly sending to me.
2. Pray to Angels: Dear Angels, please help me to release all of the past experiences that hold me back and not serving me anymore; to be open to new and trust life and my Divine, knowing that every single day is making me stronger, and making my life better and better. Thank you.
3. Crystals: Sapphire, chalcedony, blue lace agate, and citrine.
4. Essential oils: Petitgrain, wintergreen, lavender, black pepper, jasmine, and sandalwood.
5. Chakras: main chakras: 2nd and 1st.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.