Healing Loneliness is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• I am never alone, even when I feel Lonely. My spirit family always surrounds me.
• I love spending time with myself and getting to know my true self.
• The more I want to grow spiritually, the quieter alone time I shall grant myself with.
2. Pray to Angels: Dear Angels, please help me to see and to get to know the real me, to heal everything that is not allowing me to witness and be the miracle I am. Please help me to love myself, to accept myself, and become my very best friend. Thank you.
3. Crystals: Moonstone, Sunstone, and carnelian.
4. Essential oils: Marjoram, myrrh, cedarwood, and frankincense.
5. Chakras: 7th – the feeling of disconnection with Divine causing Loneliness; 4th – lack of self-love and heart connection resulting in feeling Lonely.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.