Healing Sadness is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• I love myself even when I feel Sad. The Sadder I am, the more I love and support myself!
• I am appreciated, loved, nourished, and valued even when I feel Sad!
• I am powerful and strong even when I feel Sad!
2. Pray to Angels: Dear Angels, please help me to hear the call of Sadness for transformation and growth. Please help me to understand this call, to accept it, and start ascending Sadness. I am ready to leave happy and live an inspired life of love and purpose. Thank you.
3. Crystals: Carnelian, clear quartz, smoky quartz, and citrine.
4. Essential oils: Rose, geranium, wild orange, Siberian fir, and ylang-ylang.
5. Chakras: main chakra: 4th and 2nd.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.