Being Strong and Powerful is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• My Strength is Divine Strength. My Power is Divine Power.
• Nothing can stop me from living the life of my purpose, bringing goodness, and sharing love.
• Every day, in any situation: I feel physically Strong; I feel emotionally Strong; I feel mentally Strong; I feel spiritually Strong.
2. Pray to Angels: Dear Angels, please help me to embody and express my true Divine Strength and Power with love and kindness; cut everything that holds me back on all the levels of my being; creatively express myself with courage and confidence. Thank you.
3. Crystals: Bloodstone, hematite, ruby, and heliotrope.
4. Essential oils: Birch, Jasmin, vetiver, Siberian fir, wintergreen, ginger, manuka, and peppermint.
5. Chakras: main chakras: 3rd, 4th, and 7th.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.