Worthiness is your portal to the desired outcome!
There is power in these cards – power that will lead you forward if you allow it to do so. Be sure that you are ready for transformation, which can happen at any moment when you are healing. Read on to learn how to use this card.
How to use the card’s guidance:
1. Contemplate the images. If you feel any discomfort or irritation, the emotion is out of balance. You do not need to like the image, but it should not cause you discomfort.
2. Do a color healing. There are colors on each card, and if you look at them, you can let them heal you. If the sensation is positive, stay with it. If the sensation is uncomfortable, there is likely an imbalance. Find the corresponding chakra in Chapter 2, Chakras to Elevate your Emotions booklet, follow the healing, and balance the energy of this chakra.
3. Accept an energy healing. The energy of Angels charges all the cards. Merely spending some time with the card will help you heal.
4. Follow the guidance of the card. Read the description very slowly and stay open to transformation. The slower you read and the more open you are, the easier it is for your Divine to shift your energy. If you are emotional, read the card slowly, wait a few minutes, and reread it even more slowly.
• All of the wonders and miracles of the universe are here for me, and I am worthy to receive and accept it.
• Worthiness is an illusion; I am priceless! I am infinite! I am eternal!
2. Pray to Angels: Dear loving Angels, please help me to see the truth of who I am, of my Divine nature, and my Divine origin. Please let the light of my soul shine so very bright to be acknowledged by me. Let the illusion to drop, let me see, feel, and know how powerful, bright, and magical I am, know how much I am loved, and cherished by Angels, how vast and infinite I am. Please, let this experience grow within me so that I can step into my true Divine potential, power, and magic. Thank you.
3. Crystals: carnelian, ruby, rose quartz.
4. Essential oils: Cassia, bergamot, copaiba.
5. Chakras: main charka: 3rd.
Do you want to learn more? Read Elevate Your Emotions book.