Let’s stay healthy inside out!
All services I offer are about expanding your reality and uplifting your spirit, such as Spiritual Hypnotherapy and Past Life Regression, Spiritual Counseling and Intuitive Guidance …
In this post, I want to tell you about keeping your body healthy. Milk Kefir is a discovery for me! I find mild Kefir very tasty and so useful in the body’s diet! It is a natural product, which is time friendly and ingredient sparse. You need milk and milk Kefir grains!
The result is Kefir, which is a fermented milk drink made from Kefir grains. Drinking Kefir, while refreshing also has some other fantastic qualities such as:
– heal yourself from over 100 diseases;
– harmonize your weight;
– create your homes made beauty product from it, such as the face, body and head masks;
– make cottage cheese and cheese from it; and
– cook and bake with it, and much more!
Kefir is packed with Vitamin А; Vitamin В1, B2, B12; Vitamin D; Calcium; Iron; Iodine; Zinc; Folic acid; Protein; Milk bacteria; and many other useful ferments and acids. It is thought to help to heal in over 100 symptoms and diseases, including supporting and strengthening the immune systems. Once you start to make Kefir, you will begin to see the effects in 10-14 days with your body clear of toxins. It has also been known to normalize your metabolism, thus helping with weight loss.
How to make milk Kefir:
It’s enjoyable and easy to make a Kefir from milk Kefir grains!
• Kefir Grains-Scoby ( a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast)
Here are a few steps of how to do it:
1. Take a mason jar and pour one tablespoon of scoby to make a glass of milk – 200-250ml.
2. Put the kefir grains into a container and milk on top of it. Cover it with cheesecloth, fix it with a rubber band and live it for about 17-24 hours in a dark place. Do not place it where it will be hit with direct sunlight.
3. Once the Kefir is ready, take another glass jar and a plastic strainer. Gently stir Kefir with a wooden spoon and strain it into the pot.
4. Carefully and thoroughly wash the grains at room temperature, using slightly cold water. The grains should be clear and resemble small pieces of cauliflower.
5. Thoroughly clean the mason jar with water and natural cleanser. Please don’t use any chemical detergents.
Once you have more grains, I suggest you divide them into two portions for future use.
Important Tips: about taking care of Kefir mushrooms:
– Do not allow the grains to be in contact with any metal; otherwise, it can die. Use only glass, plastic, or wood tools.
– When you wash the grains, use room temperature water or slightly colder, don’t use warm or too cold water.
– Don’t cover mushroom with the lid; it has to “breath.”
– Put the container in the shade; do not put it on direct sunlight.
– Do not put a jar with milk Kefir mushroom in too cold or too warm places or near heating or cooling electronic devices. The room temperature should not drop below 17C.
– Do not use any chemical dish-washer, but only with water, baking soda, and other natural ingredients.
Other useful Tips and information about Kefir mushroom:
– The fermentation process will go faster in warmer temperatures, and the Kefir mushroom will grow more quickly in higher percentage milk.
– You are welcome to experiment: try different kinds of milk, goats milk, for instance, the taste of Kefir will be different!
– In many articles and books, it is recommended to drink about 700-800ml of Kefir a day, better twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
– If you want to lose weight – drink Kefir in 30 minutes after having a meal, if you’re going to gain weight – 30 min before having a meal.
– To take Kefir for 20 days and have a break for another ten days to not get used to it and allow your body to keep working correctly.
– If you have to leave for a few days or take a short break from consuming Kefir, take a large container, mix milk with water half-half, put the scoby there, and put it into the fridge. After coming back, pour sour clotted milk off, and clean Kefir grains with water.
– Healthy grains are white color, the same as milk.
– Within the first 10-14 days of consuming Kefir, your digestive system starts to work more actively, which might lead to excess gas formation. After 14 days, you might notice an increase in energy and overall being!
In my next blog post, we will talk about making a cottage cheese form Kefir and recipes of using Kefir in cosmetology.
Please review my Disclaimer for Health and Wellness Blog, as discussed on this website.
written with love by Maria Sidorova
How do you love playing with Milk Kefir Grains?
New comments are disabled for this post and would not be posted.